M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Vindictus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hethyla
Admin
Hethyla

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:42 pm

I saw this on the game website ,looks a little brutal for me but thought some might have an interest in it. Release date has not been announced yet and its gonna be a free to play

http://vindictus.nexon.net/Default.aspx
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:02 am

I've looked at this game and it seems good, the problem I have with standard cash shop games is the sheer amount of money you have to spend to be competitive, I don't sub/shop hybrid games like DDO where a sub gets you all the content and a stash of points to spend in the shop, but the more traditional cash shop model puts me off,
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Early access beta   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:22 am

Ok, managed to score a couple of early access beta keys for Vindictus, not sure about the cash shop, but I'll see how it goes, apparently its supposed to be the game that changes the way F2P games are thought of in the west.

Well as I said I've got a couple of spare keys so PM me if you want one.
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:43 am

Ok I've just read somewhere that the game blocks IP numbers outside the US and Canada, however if any North American Runners want one then PM like I said.
Back to top Go down

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Just a quick update.

Fileplanet is advertising open beta keys for this game and, it is apparently due to be released in full version on 27th October; no mention of any national restrictions. It is FTP so one assumes there will be the micro-transaction, revenue generating for the company aspect to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vindictus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners :: M.N.R. in General - THE MIDNIGHT RUNNERS :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: