M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Dumb Arsed Noob!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Dumb Arsed Noob! Empty
PostSubject: Dumb Arsed Noob!   Dumb Arsed Noob! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Ok so I logged into ER today to see if the performance has improved since launch. It hasn't (think they licensed VG's engine or something!). Anyway as I was running out of the swamps I saw an oranged flagged player so proceeded to open fire on him. Forgot I was neutral and needed to force fire on him for the first shot to make cross hairs go red and do some damage. Spent the next three minutes shooting at him and not doing any damage and proceeded to get my arse handed to me and give him all my loot!

I'm a dumb assed noob sometimes!

On a side not I'm enjoying my ew blisteringly fast internet connection, 2.7 GB in 8 minutes!
Back to top Go down
Mho
Admin
Mho

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Dumb Arsed Noob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Arsed Noob!   Dumb Arsed Noob! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:57 pm

ER ?
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Dumb Arsed Noob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Arsed Noob!   Dumb Arsed Noob! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:03 pm

Earth Rise, Sci Fi, PVP oriented MMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumb Arsed Noob! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumb Arsed Noob!   Dumb Arsed Noob! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dumb Arsed Noob!
Page 1 of 1