M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

My first proper Review !!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

My first proper Review !! Empty
PostSubject: My first proper Review !!   My first proper Review !! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 7:08 pm

I'm kinda so pleased as it's completely unbiased. He understood the concept and generally seemed to like it, plus he's pretty critical sometimes when reviewing, so I'd call it a result study

http://sfbook.com/mmo-rpg.htm
Back to top Go down
Brewswiller
Admin
Brewswiller

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My first proper Review !!   My first proper Review !! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Manny many congrats Rog. Thats some review. (Don;t know where he got that intelegent crap from :P)

A BIG hearty pat on the back matey.

V.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Mho
Admin
Mho

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: My first proper Review !!   My first proper Review !! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:01 pm

cheers **applauds heavily** ... really a result ... let's hope it helps selling and becoming more popular ... ;-) ... cheers
Back to top Go down
Mho
Admin
Mho

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: My first proper Review !!   My first proper Review !! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:14 pm

another result: being listed amongst famous fantasy authors ... ;-) ...

http://sfbook.com/fantasy-authors.htm
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My first proper Review !!   My first proper Review !! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks Chaps !!

Yes, i was a bit taken aback by the word 'intelligent' too lol.

Mho wrote:
another result: being listed amongst famous fantasy authors ... ;-) ...

http://sfbook.com/fantasy-authors.htm

Ooh, I never noticed that. I'll try to not let it change me too much. Now, excuse me whilst I call Tanya to fetch my smoking jacket and slippers...... scared
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first proper Review !!   My first proper Review !! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Congrats Shad, I'll have to pick up a copy and see what I think, I've got a few things to order off Amazon anyway and considering the crappy service I got from Waterstones last time I tried to order something off there (waiting over a week and it still hasn't been sent out) I don't have a lot of choice.
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

PostSubject: Re: My first proper Review !!   My first proper Review !! Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Not sure real SF writers have a smoking jacket and slippers next to the computer, more likely a huge coffee pot and an overflowing ashtray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first proper Review !!   My first proper Review !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first proper Review !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners :: M.N.R. in General - THE MIDNIGHT RUNNERS :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: