M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Got a new flat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Got a new flat Empty
PostSubject: Got a new flat   Got a new flat Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:00 pm

So my lucks been in and I got a studio flat out in the suburbs, goodbye to the inner city and all it entails, no more dodging geezers swigging special brew and wearing bad tracksuits on the way to the shop and constant banging techno, slamming of the security door and a constant troop of people running up and down the stairs to purchase my neighbours supply of "rare herbs". Over forties block and I'm the youngest of the lot of them at 42, still they seem a nice bunch and there is a sense of community, ist so0 quiet in there, perfect for meditation, 24 flats and I didn't hear a sound all night last night. The old place was doing my head in, I think I was heading for the local nut ward if it had carried on, pushed me to the point where I had moved out and was staying on my friends sofas so its all good. Mind you got to wait a week for my internet to be put in, posting this from my GFs.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Got a new flat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a new flat   Got a new flat Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:12 pm

Nothing worse than intrusive noise. We lived in North Shields for a short time and had a pretty similar view of the world.

Grats on the new flat Just'.

Back to top Go down
Hethyla
Admin
Hethyla

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Got a new flat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a new flat   Got a new flat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 11:11 am

Huge grats on the new home , nothing worse than living in a place you can't stand.
Back to top Go down
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Got a new flat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a new flat   Got a new flat Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:43 pm

Congrats Justin Smile now you can party all night long
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
Sponsored content

Got a new flat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got a new flat   Got a new flat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got a new flat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners :: M.N.R. in General - THE MIDNIGHT RUNNERS :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: