M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Welcome azwaros and Orakio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Welcome azwaros and Orakio Empty
PostSubject: Welcome azwaros and Orakio   Welcome azwaros and Orakio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:21 am

Hi both hope you enjoy our endless chat...

Azwaros - George aka Kam from Ultima online, good friend of wiseman but dont hold that against him Wink. lol!

And Orakio we all know Malt
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome azwaros and Orakio   Welcome azwaros and Orakio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:48 am

Thanks for the welcome

Sorry wiseman for holding you up on that quest with the pegasus with my inept flying skills, but I made it back with 2 seconds to spare on the clock, granted it was at the expense of your mount vanishing and dumping you in the hills.

Hopefully I'll be finished on the isle of dawn soon and I'll get to meet you all. My class is paladin, the holy (or maybe in my case holey) tank.
Back to top Go down
Orakio

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome azwaros and Orakio   Welcome azwaros and Orakio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:41 pm

I'll just be a resident forum stalker, seeing that I don't play vanguard anymore :Hick:

thanks for the welcoming!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome azwaros and Orakio   Welcome azwaros and Orakio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:42 pm

Ummm George you mean like wise looks at the forum? lol I dont think sooo. Smile

Lol orakio playing with silly war tsk tsk, *yawn* you will turn into one of those chars off southpark, unlike us Vanguard players, were more discurning kind of sados Smile we have lives we choose to neglect them Very Happy

You will turn into a frog mark my words :ReadIt:

I need an Orakio symbol now :P weeee there we go :Orakio:
And this one if you are naughty :Naughty Orakio
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Orakio

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Welcome azwaros and Orakio   Welcome azwaros and Orakio Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:12 am

My gobbo is not far off from a :ReadIt: really !

steve

:Orakio:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome azwaros and Orakio   Welcome azwaros and Orakio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome azwaros and Orakio
Page 1 of 1