M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Faction Armor!

Go down 
+2
Moonlake
Sniff
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniff

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Faction Armor!   Faction Armor! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 8:35 am

It seems like with the latest Patch we got some nice new faction armor avaible to purchase. Not sure if they are already on liveserver, but you can buy them on Test. Especialy the kojan one looks quite nice like some kind of Samurai armor. Every type of class gets a bit different looking set, with color differences between the sub-classes. The thing that disapointed me a bit was the fact that it only seems to be one style of armor per continent. They have different colors and decorations depending on the city of origin, but in the general look they seems to be the same. A shame as i was hoping for some realy nice race-specific armor *sighs*. Well, we'll have to see if they'll add more in the future. I just hope they'll add more ways to earn coins or the bossmobs will be constantly camped all over Telon in the future.
Back to top Go down
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Armour   Faction Armor! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 2:27 pm

Hopefully they introduce different armour or everyone will be walking arround looking identical and I dont want to look like Malt *shudders*

I hear they are in game but not sure where, I guess the armour is a bit like the mobs of the area wear? *ponders whoo should be baggy pants and turbon helm from Qualia* :rofl:

But the content is comming allong nice so maybee they have plans for lots of variations. *hopes*
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
Sniff

Number of posts : 46

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Armor!   Faction Armor! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 5:09 pm

The armors are in game now. I checked them this morning. You can find City Armor Vendors in the different faction cities that sell the various parts for all classes. Every class has its own set but it seems there is only one version per continent. So far the thestran and kojan ones look best imho, but i find the light armor in kojan a bit strange looking (too much like leather armor, especialy the helmets). From what i've seen and heard the models are much like the drops from APW, only in differend colors.
The biggest disapointment for me were the medium armors, especialy in kojan. They look exactly like the leather armor already avaible in masses. Only the colors are different. A pitty.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Armor!   Faction Armor! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:17 pm

I thought that was your photo scratch
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Armor!   Faction Armor! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:01 pm

nah, me is not harry potter..... :Im Shaun The S :Im Shaun The S :Im Shaun The S :Im Shaun The S :Im Shaun The S :Im Shaun The S
Back to top Go down
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Faction armour   Faction Armor! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:10 pm

Faction armour looks pretty nice nice, but its 10p faction coins per peace for the mould and 10p faction coins for the upgrade (not sure where they upgrade)

For a total set its 200 plat faction coins, and 18k faction
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Armor!   Faction Armor! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 pm

and the odd thing is you can buy the mold with no real faction... so I wonder if the faction bit is broke??

have a petition atm so will know once I speak with a gm... assuming I do ofc... the last GM abhy was pants did not even tell me I could log back on with my character lol still has cleared the diplo bug ands escalated the armor mold issue so will see what happens there.
Back to top Go down
Kedon
Admin
Kedon

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Armor!   Faction Armor! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:27 am

You can buy the molds with no faction at all, just plat coins.

But to get the option to trade in the molds you're carrying for the armour parts themselves you will need enough faction.

It says how much faction the parts need in the descriptions you can see on the preview vendor guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction Armor! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Armor!   Faction Armor! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction Armor!
Page 1 of 1