Rasist and bollox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moonlake
Admin

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Rasist and bollox   Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:35 pm

This race thing is getting way out of hand, its mental, when that stupid Ann Robinson decided to jibe the welsh person, as she genuinely dislikes welsh and thats her perogative, went public and slated that guy it opened up a can of worms that in my oppinon is fkn stupid, we as welsh now come under racial laws, and I don't think that is serves any purpose... this is a local welsh paper article ............

grandfather has been given a prison sentence for racial harassment after calling a Welsh woman "English".
Mick Forsythe used the term during an argument over a scratched car in his Welsh home town.
He called the vehicle's owner, Lorna Steele, an "English bitch".
She and her husband took great offence at the jibe and decided to take him to court.
The 55-year-old former lorry driver was found guilty of racially aggravated disorderly behaviour, and received a ten-week prison sentence suspended for 12 months.

Hes Irish lol, poor guy I think its both unjust a waste of tax payers money, and downright bloody stupid, jocks, micks and taffs are to be prosecutable words now? no just bloody taff thanks to Ann Robinson and that stupid English police officer who decided to prosecute her for her behaviour and now the silly steam roll effect it will have on anyone taking the pee out of Welsh people.

I hate all the political correctness of today, I dont mean the nasty jibes towards coloured people etc, there is racial abuse there is no doubt about that, but when its in fun and laughter thats when the line is crossed when prosecutions happen and things get silly.

Being Welsh I find it awfully embarrasing that some daft Taffy cow and weirdo husband (prosecute myself for using Taff?) which is a river by the way in one part of wales only lol but i digress, actually had the gall to take this poor guy to court over being called English?

I can however see the great insult to being called English *evil grin* but to go as far as standing in court looking like a right dorkus saying, im not English im welsh its terrible how could he, how could he say that low thing to me..... my reply if I was a judge would have been.................. BOLLOX Taff now fk off
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
danb

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Rasist and bollox   Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:42 pm

I hadn't heard about that until I read it here. Madness! Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Moonlake
Admin

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Rasist and bollox   Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:59 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-497496/English-bitch-Insult-landed-Irishman-living-Wales-court-racial-harassment.html

The irony is if he called her a welsh bitch, or a fkn bitch, or dirty bitch, lol its not funny but please, its the fact that he called her English, its not good I'd lock the stupid cow up myself If I could, because all its doing is pushing us further away again.

Wales today our main news program and paper wrote that they thaught it was justified, how the hell is that justified.

“The test we apply is, immediately before, during or after the commission of the offence, did the perpetrator demonstrate hostility to the victim based on the membership, or presumed membership, of an ethnic group,” he said.

If im supposed to be "british" why the hell am I suddenly an "Ethnic Group".
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
Orakio

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Rasist and bollox   Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:49 pm

this kind of behaviour seems normal in the modern day and age... The things that have been proclaimed by Flemish and Walon people in the last year haven't been too pleasant either. Hasn't been such a stir-up about it yet, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasist and bollox   

Back to top Go down

Rasist and bollox
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners :: M.N.R. in General - THE MIDNIGHT RUNNERS :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: