M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Busy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Busy Empty
PostSubject: Busy   Busy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:20 pm

Just a quickie to let you know I am off for a few days visiting messrs Moony and Shad... whilst I am away my pc is going to a friend for some repair /possible upgrade/ new HD... if it goes welll will be back Friday if not will be next week sometime.... the last will be an inconvenience but will also mean I have a new mobo and processors etc lol... I am looking for an upgrade excuse but only if the repair is ineffective.
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy   Busy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Well I am almost recovered from moonies poisoning and getting better but my PC is pretty ill...

Hoping to order a new mobo, ram (old stuff is ddr 1 and does not fit ) and ofc a processor as my current processor socket type is too old and wont fit any mobos on the market :(

All this from a fan that packed up with no audible warning of the overheating and cooking southbridge, at least now I know why my PC has been so unwell... I am going to try and install VG for the next 2 days but Friday will be offline again anyway. so all things going well will be back online full time sunday.

Friggin hobby it costs more than a woman to maintain... still at least for the most part it gives you a peaceful life something I could not claim for the example above lol.
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy   Busy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Poor Dan had a nightmare last night and is working shitloads this weekend, but using most legal stmulants he sorted out the new hardware and 2 OS...

So wheee cheers just got to update and install loads of crap and my pc is back up and running. No doubt Vanguard will install pretty quick but both the patching and ui will probably mean I wont be on much till Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Busy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Busy   Busy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Busy
Page 1 of 1