M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

CORE UI BACKPACK FIX

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2008-07-08

CORE UI BACKPACK FIX Empty
PostSubject: CORE UI BACKPACK FIX   CORE UI BACKPACK FIX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 pm

http://www.avalonbears.com/VGUIInventory.xml
This is the copy paste verstion.
http://www.avalonbears.com/VGUIInventory.zip

If you don't like that here is the ZIP verstion, just unzip it and follow below instructions.

Well core ui is not longer supported, but this is the file you need for the new huge inventory space, place it in...............

Vanguard Folder
VGUI Assets
Shells
CoreUI 3
XML --------- Copy and paste it into there to over-ride the old one.

ONLY - if you use COREUI not the standard game one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: CORE UI BACKPACK FIX   CORE UI BACKPACK FIX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Whoooooo

Huuuuuge Thanks Moonlake cheers

I can finally recover the stuff hiding where i cannot reach Smile Suspect

EDIT: I have updated my UI and it works fine ... there was nothing interesting hiding in my inventory :(

Once Again ... Thanks Moonie :hugs:
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: CORE UI BACKPACK FIX   CORE UI BACKPACK FIX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:38 pm

nice work Tan.. :thankyouu: :hugs:
i must admit now core has completely stoppped I was thinking of swapping to droxycore... looks like the author is no longer adding via vginterfaces quick patches for Core they are just concerntrating on droxycore, in fact authors and traffic on that site look well down.... makes me again concerned about game population.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: CORE UI BACKPACK FIX   CORE UI BACKPACK FIX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm

Dodge found the link, I just shoved it up and he tested it, works a treat, well guess we will have to migrate soon from coreui shame really it was nice, unless someone has the knowhow to re-do it when we need.
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Fe'ai

Fe'ai

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: CORE UI BACKPACK FIX   CORE UI BACKPACK FIX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:20 pm

Maybe I'll hold off on Core UI until there is a consensus on what would be the best way forward. I get confused enough without learning two new interface thingies in the space of a short period of time
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: CORE UI BACKPACK FIX   CORE UI BACKPACK FIX Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:44 pm

There is a 1.8 version of core in beta production atm, not sure on its progress, its current version of the beta though does not repair the healer helper, this is going to ba a major factor in my ui choice lol.

Until it is on VGinterface though I am not going to download any random beta links, too protective of my accoutn security lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CORE UI BACKPACK FIX   CORE UI BACKPACK FIX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CORE UI BACKPACK FIX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners :: M.N.R. in General - THE MIDNIGHT RUNNERS :: General Chit Chat-
Jump to: