M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Account problems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AdrenoKrome

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Account problems Empty
PostSubject: Account problems   Account problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:58 am

Just tried to resub but I am having problems activating my account. I get a receipt through email saying it is done, but I still cannot log in. Just wanted to say Il havent dissapeared and Ill be back when I get it sorted.
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Account problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account problems   Account problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:25 pm

Ring the US on Monday 9-10am their time

I had huge billing issues at times with SoE including a similar situation. After an email or two and a decent phone operative you can solve it.

Make sure if they reactivate your account you do not lose any game time (ie check sub day) AND...
Ask them for a 3 - 7 day free credit either whilst they investigate if it cannot be dealt with there and then or as compensation for inconvenience., I have had this last year when I had issues, soe were prettty cool about it but you have to ask they dont give out free stuff out of habit.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Account problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account problems   Account problems Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:15 pm

No worries Adreno, we will keep your seat warm in the Guildhall.

Good luck getting sorted out mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Account problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Account problems   Account problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Account problems
Page 1 of 1