M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Unexpected Absense

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Unexpected Absense Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Absense   Unexpected Absense Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:19 pm

A little before 17:00 hrs today at the very least my monitor blew out; not sure if anything else went amiss as I need to get a replacement to find out. Of course it would happen today on a bank holiday weekend, etc. Rolling Eyes

Don't know how long I will be offline, and access to the internet is severly restricted. No

See you all when I see you. scratch
Back to top Go down
Fe'ai

Fe'ai

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Unexpected Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Absense   Unexpected Absense Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:28 am

At least the good news is the main stores are still open over Bank Holiday. Hey, you might even find some decent deals Wink

Hope to see you IG again soon.
Back to top Go down
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Unexpected Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Absense   Unexpected Absense Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:39 am

Wow its been a crap month for computers huh, hope you get back in game soon, good luck on the Monitor hunt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
Freddric

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Unexpected Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Absense   Unexpected Absense Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:05 am

Too bad your not close by me. They sell a complete pc, complete with a 20" flat screen plasma monitor for 400.00 canada dollars with a 500gig hd and 2gig nvida vid card. I might buy 2 just because but my wife already gave me the 'how many can you use at one time' speech. Might build me a shed like wise to place them in. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Unexpected Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Absense   Unexpected Absense Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:36 pm

The're he's back!

Thank you for the messages and Fred, it was a very kind offer but I cannot impose upon you to arrange the flight. Smile

Alas the options were severly limited in the stores, so I am currently using some "Cheap" and cheerful monitor whilst the other get's replaced. Being a new Dell monitor of a little over 4 months, I am assuming it is still under warranty bu the shop is not open until Tuesday; then the battel begins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexpected Absense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Absense   Unexpected Absense Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Absense
Page 1 of 1