M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

A Reminder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

A Reminder Empty
PostSubject: A Reminder   A Reminder Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 pm

MNR was never about who was in charge, it's about being friends, always was. Friends don't need bosses or officers and stuff. Anyone know who the 'gm' for the guild actually is? Which toon? I'll bet not and it may be a surprise. It's always been purposely kept low key.

I have no objections to anyone doing stuff and promoting the guild to get more members, but just because I left, i'm not happy to have The MNR name turned into another TSS. If some guys don't like that, then start another guild, you don't need the Runners Name to do what you seem to be wanting to do. you have to remember theres other guys too who joined because they liked not having anyone telling them what to do.

But look at the guild list, every single person on that list deserves a say in how the guild is run, things can't just be changed on a whim. With leaders and officers, you are changing the fundamental purpose of what the guild has been about for over 10 years.

Now, if you guys want it done differently, as far as i'm concerned, you could set up a new guild, and if no one was left in MNR, you could have the GH transferred over to the new guild, then you could run that any way you wanted to. I just highly object to the MNR name being used to create any kind of mmo heirarchy within it, when it has always been a symbol of help and friendship. MNR has always been about supporting each other, not about building ego's and ranking one another in order of importance.

I kinda feel very strongly about this. We have never used the term Guild Master or guild leader in 10 years, and I'm gone a week or so and here it is already. Read the posts in joining mnr section, they are integral in why many guys have joined us, that's what MNR is about.

Recruit people because you like them in game, or because they took some time and effort to contact you, like Luci did, not because they apply to a forum, Start mass recruiting and again a key principal of the guild has gone. Every guy in MNR pretty much knows everyone else, because we went slow, giving guys time to bond. Become TSS2 and you fall apart once every 6 months because everyones strangers. (who's gonna play with all the new guys? Most were never keen or very interested for the past few months with the new guys we already had?)

Moonie hasn't left and I am taking a break, I really dont get how that translates into no one suddenly playing and a change of guild ethics. Why do you need Guild Masters all of a sudden, after I leave? I was never a yellow named toon in the guild.

Anyone can have a 'leader' title, but you don't need it to make a difference guys. It's about what you do, not what you are. Yes those left need to work at it to keep going, just don't forget why we all joined and how we got this far in the first place. It wasn't by mass recruiting or having a leadership heirarchy or by trying to be like any other guild out there. MNR isn't broken, its VG thats boring and frustrating at high level, thats why guys have stopped logging in, that and because they aren't inclined to do lower content over and over.
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

A Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reminder   A Reminder Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Can I be the leader now???? NanjeHug Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
shad
Admin
shad

A Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reminder   A Reminder Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:24 pm

no, your application post isn't long enough :Shadow:
Back to top Go down
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704

A Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reminder   A Reminder Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:27 pm

If you willy can fit up your own bottom and give you pleasure and we get to see the video of you enjoying that encounter ill log right in and make you guild leader lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
shad
Admin
shad

A Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reminder   A Reminder Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:28 pm

if i'd known it was that easy, i'd have posted the video months ago.
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2008-07-09

A Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reminder   A Reminder Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:30 pm

Shad wrote:
if i'd known it was that easy, i'd have posted the video months ago.

ewww
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

A Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Reminder   A Reminder Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Moonie, your thoughts are so kinky I lack words for it ... affraid
go wash your mouth and mind NOW!
Back to top Go down