M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

If i seem missing heres why....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Murgos

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-01-06

If i seem missing heres why.... Empty
PostSubject: If i seem missing heres why....   If i seem missing heres why.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 4:13 pm

I downloaded a trial of Everquest 2 ( i missed vanguard so much ) and i have to say im really enjoying it, its a very nice change from the constant mouse button slapping in Aion and reminds me so much of Vanguard. Theres simply loads of content with what seems to be an active dev team, theres even a new huge addon in Febuary. Im playing on Lucan DLere server as its a roleplaying server its located in the US but lag and lack of people playing doesnt seem a problem at all, and RP servers tend to have more mature people playing. Im playing a Paladin ( good alignment ) as my first choice called Murgos, sofar ive loads of skills which is great Smile For me it brings back so many memories of Vanguard but with so much more to do and see. They have a 14day trial, and if you subscribe within or after the 14days you get all the past expansions for free. The game itself runs very smooth with a few tweaks, has housing from beginners to advance, it has mounts, boats, many cities, a huge selection of dungeons for solo and raids. If you fancy giving it a try, go for it, atleast for the 14days free ( no credit card needed for the trial ) Its a big download tho just over 9gb. Anyways thats where i am having a very nice break, i really think i'll be continueing on with it as every quest leads you to new areas and content. The people sofar on the server are very friendly, and i mean very. I friended a female player and she has helped me loads with class builds and stuff. The 14day trial does not limit you to the starting area, you can go anywere. Theres about 20 races with about 24 different classes . Anyways im not sure if anyone else wants to try it, but its atleast with the 14day free to see what its like. And im not quiting Aion, just need a break. Ive even ordered the Collectors edition of the new expansion i sooo want the cat mount, its wicked. Anyways thats were i am atm. Let me know what you think or if your gonna give it a try. Watch one of the new addon trailers here showing the new mounts..

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setView/videos/gameID/2/videoId/1593

Mike
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: If i seem missing heres why....   If i seem missing heres why.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Hm, not sure what reminds you of Vanguard in that game, lot's of people left it for Vanguard...
But as far as Vanguard is concerned, with exception for our Guild I hardly ever met that many friendly and helpful people in there.
The constant mouse button slapping, was very much present in Vanguard as well if you didn't macro alot of the slapping that is.
I was a bit depressed when I read on some of the forum that Aion was a Korean gring fest, and thought - thats not what I want ... but then again after some thinking and recollection of Vanguard, I realised VG was even more Korean Grind than Aion, I can't even remember how many "kill 10-20 of these mobs for me"-quest I did in Vanguard, not even mentioning the hopeless armour/weapon quests, and quests that where just bugged.
Nah I really don't miss Vanguard for one second, apart for the guild.
The awesome guild we had in Vanguard I have a hard time imagine we will ever get again in another game, at least not with the same folks. Sad, but true...
Not sure Aion is THE game, but until something better comes up I will try to get at leats one Char up to 50.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Freddric

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: If i seem missing heres why....   If i seem missing heres why.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:13 pm

Cats do look really cool. The comments at the bottom seem to be a little negitive. Graphics look better then I thought also.
Back to top Go down
nandy
Admin
nandy

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: If i seem missing heres why....   If i seem missing heres why.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 pm

like nexxus, im staying on aion, and trying to get my char to 50
Back to top Go down
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: If i seem missing heres why....   If i seem missing heres why.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Looks a lot like vg... i'll be on Aion though until 50, not just because, but since our Christmas happening, sadness + mother + grumpy = spend our savings, :(, we are totally skint, so can't afford to mess arround with tother games at the mo, have to glue to Aion Smile I do like when we group and the clothes though and the crafting appart from the harvest bit Smile Just in my poorly time and will rest and do cards this week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If i seem missing heres why....   If i seem missing heres why.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If i seem missing heres why....
Page 1 of 1