M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Halgar Down????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:04 pm

Is halgar down?????

Everything seems that it is up but i cannot log in :(
Back to top Go down
Hethyla
Admin
Hethyla

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:19 pm

I can't log in either,I think its up but theres some kind of problem with logging in.
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:38 pm

just noticed most of the chunks are down.....unluckily all my chars are in a chunk which is down
Back to top Go down
Hethyla
Admin
Hethyla

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:40 pm

I sympathise mine are too :(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Reported on soe forum that we are down for 4 hours due to a minor cockup :P

Quote :
Believe me, we don't like bringing the servers down anymore than you folks like having them taken down. I wish the issue we're fixing would have been discovered Tuesday morning so we could have taken care of it with the regular weekly restart but unfortunately it wasn't discovered until a day later.

For what its worth, we don't bring the servers down lightly either. Everytime we decide to do it its after sitting down and really taking a look at the problem to and determining whether or not we can wait until the next restart to resolve it. Frequently, we can. This time though, we decided it needed to be fixed quicker.

We very much appreciate the understanding from the players, particualrly the European players who as previously noted tend to have the downtimes closer to their prime playtimes. We hate to do that to you guys too often, so our apologies!

This is what the dev said...

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Malty
Admin
Malty

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:42 pm

casstalia is online, for some reason i can send her tells Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:44 pm

Probably a bottle neck now of players trying to log in, will take a bit of time for the server to let you in fully,,,, if cass is in should not take long.
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Malty
Admin
Malty

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Smile hope so, my food is running dangerously low.....
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:47 pm

think ill play with photoshop for a bit......*wonder what to do*
Back to top Go down
nandy
Admin
nandy

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:34 pm

sigh supposedly it shoulda gone up at 6 (gmt+1) but 6:30, its all servers up..... BUT halgar *major pouting going on*

and hell no, im not addicted =)
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:50 pm

I cant play anyway for some reason my sub is closed...

checked all the card detaild all ok there and even tried a new card and thats being refused also (though that is also ok) I remember sophi had a similar issue and could not physically get sony to sort the issue,....

awaiting 6pm UK to ring the states...nothing else I can really do.

And no there is nothing I have done as a bannable offence either, never bought gold or swore at strangers....so *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
nandy
Admin
nandy

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:54 pm

now it says all servers r up, but is till cant get in
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:37 pm

servers are still down atm... though characters are available on the list so is prolly rebooting...

Discovered something today, deleting and reentering your card details after a billing fook up is BAD... they use Global collect and as a fraud prevention measure there are 72 hour lockouts on that type of activity...
Luckily I persuaded the helpful lady in san diego to give me playtime till monday when the lockout will of been lifted and I can correctly process the payment....

Wheee... I got free time out of Sony NEVER heard of anyone geting that so easily and who said goblins dont have silver tongues lol.

NanjeHug
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:44 pm

haha, i got given 5 days free playtime ages ago lol

They closed my account due to fraud prevention, luckily they closed it right at the end of the monthly period Very Happy

still have no idea why they closed it, was open for 4 months b4 that and just got closed lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Ont he login issues. it was an amsterdam specific hardware issue that killed Halgar... Gkip has been making posts in the halgar server specific forum.

Fix is iminent if not already applied.
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:33 pm

I just logged in so all done i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halgar Down???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halgar Down????   Halgar Down???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halgar Down????
Page 1 of 1