M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Offline Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Just wondered if any of the Runners played any offline games and if so what are your favourites, me I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series, how about you.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:56 am

Dragon Age, The Witcher and of course, Managing the Mighty Leeds United in Football Manager.

I also really like a good point an click adventure like Monkey Island, Gabriel Knight and Broken Sword.
Back to top Go down
Mho
Admin
Mho

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:25 pm

years spent in morrowind, love train-build games, although there actually is none
remarkable around, also fan of the german "Die Patrizier", economy simulation builder
game and the famous german "Gothic I + II".
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Loved Morrowind Mho, If I could play Morrowind with Oblivions engine I'd be a happy bunny, there was the Morroblivion third party hack that allowed that but it was never finished as Bethesda forced them, to pull it Crying or Very sad . Played Gothic III was a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Mho
Admin
Mho

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:44 pm

well ... ;-) ... us gothic insider only count Gothic I + II ... **grins** ...
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:20 pm

I played Morrowind yesterday, Mho, downloaded out the Morrowind graphics extender from TESNexus so I could play it in 16:10, it hasn't aged well, I loved that game so much spent literally hundreds of hours on it, exploring and finding new stuff. I dunno, it had something Oblivion never had, perhaps it was the weird creatures that inhabit the island. Bethesda making the guy pull the Morrowind 2010 patch that updated all the graphics in the game was a crime, new graphics and some updated combat animations and the game would still be a gem.
Back to top Go down
Mho
Admin
Mho

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:48 pm

maybe check for some playermade addons ... there was great stuff available when I did it ... ;-) ...
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:57 am

Anything in particular in the way of Morrowind mods you'd recommend Mho? I've been playing Oblvion with Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul and its like a whole other game, ended up in a fight with some really tough Vampire in the Ayelid ruins up in the mountains north of Chorrol, at level 2 was a really tough fight, he was using bound weapons, heavy armour and offensive and defensive spells and with the backwards speed changes in the mod it was really tough to kite him, was like a whole other game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Offline Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Offline Games   Offline Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offline Games
Page 1 of 1