M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

APB Open Beta begins today.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

APB Open Beta begins today. Empty
PostSubject: APB Open Beta begins today.   APB Open Beta begins today. Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 9:11 pm

I don't know if folks remember APB, it was one of the shortest lived MMOs in history, closed after a few weeks but was bought by an F2P company and relaunched. I was in Beta for the original version and didn't think it was worth paying for but I would play it for free. Its a kind of GTA MMO except you get to play the cops as well as the criminals. Very PVP oreintated but fun in short bursts. FPS style game with vehicles. Anyway if folks are interested you can check it out here.

http://www.gamersfirst.com/
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

APB Open Beta begins today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: APB Open Beta begins today.   APB Open Beta begins today. Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 4:56 am

A word of warning about the Gamers First launcher, it always installs Pando Media Booster even after you've removed it and there is no way to launch the game without it, it won't launch from a shortcut to the exe file. This allows them to steal your bandwidth even when your not playing to distribute their game! Thieving skanky fekkers!
Back to top Go down

APB Open Beta begins today.
Page 1 of 1