M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

No more tanks?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Freddric

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-10-15

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:13 am

Wow can't be that great. Tanks is much more fun now that the new 8.0 update is done and the graphics are more crisper.
Also the people are much more nicer with a lot less cry babies playing. pirat
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 2:17 am

My god, they have turned into WoWer's affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:22 am

wELL, i ADMIT i HAVE BEEN PLAYING WITH MOONIE A BIT TO KEEP HER COMPANY. (fkn capslock!)

Pretty cool as we can duo the low level raid dungeons which is fun as well as duoing the 5 man dungeons at our level ...............But yea we really should play tanks too......although in my defense, I did take a significant break from the pc as my left shoulder got so painful, but i had steroid injections into it last monday which has helped a lot......then i mis timed the bottom stair and now i have a swollen foot and black toes instead....i think they might be broken. No

happy days !!

Last edited by shad on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:26 am

I assume you realize that you don't need your fucking toes to come play with us eh? Cool
But I hope you get fucking well fucking soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Freddric

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:28 am

same with my right shoulder but I just live with the pain because we are strong here in canada, also it could be wow makes you weaker almost to the
age of a child Smile
Back to top Go down
Freddric

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 3:34 am

we are still playing tanks and you have to set your clocks back so you have an extra hour Smile Your rubber ducky can wait.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:46 pm

ohh i'd gone to bed right after i posted Sleep

You should man up and get the injection Fred, it's made the world of difference, getting a bit better each day. My right one is going now though so looks like I'll be needing to get it done in that one too.

I'll tank up tonight then if nothing else comes up and you are both on.

And wow aint really so bad. The levelling is so easy you could do it asleep, but the dungeons and rewards are actually very good. Graphics aren't really to my liking but I got used to that. Same as Vanguard and EQ2 I spose pretty much, just with easy levelling and toony graphics. We're still awaiting a special ofer on GW2 Suspect
Back to top Go down
Freddric

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Okay we hope to see you then Smile
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:09 pm

That was fun... in patch 8.1 (which introduce the British line), they have made my garage halloween. Never espected that in the WoT game tbh.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:57 pm

Yea i saw that, very cool indeed. Spent all my spare xp on british tanks too tongue

Tan has a bad cold now so doubt we will go out this weekend, hopefully catch you then if you're about.
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2008-07-09

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:57 am

Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 am

Sorry Malty, we usually take it in turns to ensure vent is manned 24/7 in case you make contact.

Rest assured, heads will roll!
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 pm

shad wrote:

I should hope so.

Lol, I'll try and pop on again tonight, I even installed tanks + wow trial *cringes*. :O
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:05 pm

Malty wrote:
shad wrote:
wow trial. :O

Playing as a Pandaren in the started zone and all I can think of is this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2LmGPwsrSk&feature=related

Looks like this guy recorded it with a toaster or something. :/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:03 pm

lol and cool area for questing,
mines a hunter as I get to horde thousands of pets,
and it's not a new concept there were kung fu pandas in EQ2

I'm not getting the expansion though,
so no Pandera just the regular as we will
probably try guild wars *gives in* for xmas :P

What chocolate bar or product did you call yourself?

Mine is Teddy Bear In Chinese ha
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
shad
Admin
shad

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:24 pm

OK if you didn't try it already, you HAVE to install the Blazing Saddles voice pack, it's the funniest thing I ever heard.

Look out! Here comes Mongo!

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/115062-plunkys-sound-packs-south-park-blazing-saddles-pulp-fiction-duke-nukem-and-more/

Edit, ok I can't stop laughing, it may not help us win. I just got blown up and my crewman shouted 'Do what he saaaay, do what he saaaay'. in a scared voice.......fooking hilarious.

Last edited by shad on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 6:52 pm

I decided that I was bored of having this nasty cold so I thought I would share
so now Shad has my nasty cold, I figured he's not been ill enough this year
and you have to spread the love, don't you?

Hes out of action snuggling in bed holding his poor head :(
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Freddric

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Thats alright, we win more when he is gone Cool
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:53 pm

I think we need to join a clan. I really like tanks but I am getting really frustrated playing randoms all the time. So many toss pots........ok well, at least I know Ghil and Fred, better the toss pot you know than the toss pot you don't!

Anyhoo, I see lots of benefits, more guys to play with regularly, platoons, clan wars etc. Can you guys think of any negatives? The fear is always going to be that we piss off an elitist bunch of people that take it too seriously, when we all start ramming each other for fun. What we need is a bunch of guys who, like us play just for the fun of it. (And in Ghil's case for company as he has no real friends). I know we were invited into a friend of mines clan, but tbh I really would sooner do it anew.

Been doing some searching and homework, these guys seem decent, looks like they might accept Canadians too which I thought may be a problem tongue http://innorush.enjin.com/forum/m/5005806/viewthread/5249771-world-tanks-chain-command

Anyhow, what do you guys think? Yes, No or other suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm

I don't mind it really... nut I see one negative thing about it - I like playing tanks just because it's a no brainer. YOu know you can log in play a few games, or a whole evening, but need to dedicate for anything... for me that makes it a bit more relaxing. Also if you are in a guild people is going to put pressure on you, they will want you to show up... and I'm not sure I need or want that.
But, I'm not compleatly against it... just that I like it as it is, a relxing thing that donät need to really engage in.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:13 pm

yea that is a very valid point. I do like the no pressure aspect of it too. TBH it's usually once I feel pressured to play, I lose all motivation to play.

Not sure what nuts have got to do with it though.
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:15 pm

As I see it nuts is the fundamental of life, and as such very important! Smile
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 9:17 pm

You seem to have confused nuts with beer.
Back to top Go down
Freddric

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 8:33 am

I like the clan idea. I also like it as a casual thing that is now. I think that joining a clan that is going to force us to play or play their style because
they are the leaders will be fun. A guild that has very few rules would be alright. The link you sent was interesting and looks like they are going
to start with clanwars soon I think.

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500001652-E-O-P/
http://worldoftanks.eu/community/clans/500006281-_S-D_/

The last one looks like fun
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:25 am

Don't you forget that clan wars is a mini game (like the card game in everquest 2)... I'm not sure that is much fun, it's a strategy game, and none of us are particular strategic Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No more tanks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more tanks?   No more tanks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more tanks?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next