M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

DDO Neverwinter?

Go down 
+2
shad
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:22 am

http://nw.perfectworld.com/

I don't know what to make of that and have you seen the price!!!!

Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:01 pm

It'll be free 2 play, those prices are just to get into beta plus a bit of cool stuff. They finally figured out that ubernerds are so desperate to play the next new game, they'll pay to do it. I reckon they can only get away with this because every new release inevitably turns out to be a massive disappointment, or gets boring fast. Release is around April I'd guess, as the 3rd and final beta is last weekend in March.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Murgos

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-01-06

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi peeps, Played in beta weekend 2 and im totally hooked. Love the gameplay, questing system, party system, amazing graphics and free to play with no limits. I loved it so much i splashed out and bought the Heros of the North pack. I can see many hours being spent playing it, and with the foundry system it will have a long life. If you get a chance to try it , do. If anyone needs beta keys for the 3rd beta on the 22nd just yell and i'll try and sort something.
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:11 am

Thanks for the heads up about Neverwinter Murgos, but I don't think I'll play I'm spending most of my time in Dark Fall Unholy Wars beta.
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Just thought I'd let folks know that mmorpg.com has some beta weekend 3 keys available here:

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/634/view/news/read/27112/Neverwinter-Beta-Weekend-3-Keys.html
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Playing now as it's live and free Lucifax and Moonlake on shard DRAGON
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2008-07-09

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:38 pm

I'll download, Was going to play during the bank holiday weekend, as I should have some time then. I'm working at Southville tomorrow, but when I get home, I'll be there. Will also make a surprise visit on vent, though, not a surprise now, dammit.

Malty
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:59 pm

Thanks for the heads up, was going to DL it to check it out, torrent going as I type.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:55 pm

nice one guys, think its 5 of us needed to register the guild, hopefully ghil n fred will check it out and bit of luck murgs on already.
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:33 am

Tried to send you a friend request Shad (I presume your @sHaD?) Anyway I'm on as Leovus. Seems like a fun game so far, playing Trickster Rogue.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:01 pm

oooh, no my toon name is lucifax and username @moonlake01 (i presume).

To save trawling the forums, The Vent details are :

IP : 193.93.44.95

Port : 3924

Password : midnight
Back to top Go down
Charakan

Charakan

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:09 pm

At my GFs so haven't got a working mike :(. I'll shoot you and Moonie a friend request IG. Having a lot of fun in this game. I really like the action based combat.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Send me a tell if anyone friends or I will tend to ignore it :P I get so many it's really weird.

Moonlake main
Back to top Go down
Murgos

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-01-06

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:32 pm

Also playing on Dragon

Characters are...

Silvanos ( Guardian Fighter )

Wulfsige ( Cleric )

Handle is @komtec

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Charakan wrote:
At my GFs so haven't got a working mike :(. I'll shoot you and Moonie a friend request IG. Having a lot of fun in this game. I really like the action based combat.

I wish I wasn't a working Mike, then I would have more time to play Very Happy .... yeah, yeah... bad joke....
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:22 pm

Whatever you are on I'll have some, and you don't really work do you? not really not proper work, your's is more

"pass me some more lemon pledge" kinda work, more shuffling pages than work, you get paid for old rope,
we all know it, and you know it, now my work that's proper work. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DDO Neverwinter? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDO Neverwinter?   DDO Neverwinter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DDO Neverwinter?
Page 1 of 1