M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

New Update ...

Go down 
+5
Moonlake
Brewswiller
Mho
Admin
Nexxus
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

New Update ... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Update ...   New Update ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm

just noticed (whilst admiring Barsi's clothes), that car has no front number plate. I think he just went and stood by it on a car lot.
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: New Update ...   New Update ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Shad wrote:
you can tell me and ybarsi are children of the 80's, we both look like we get our clothes from a 'hurricane victim aid lorry'.

lol! Yes ... does it drive by your place as well?
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: New Update ...   New Update ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Shad wrote:
Freddric wrote:
looks like alot of clothes for 43 degrees. i guess you prolly didnt want to look like you were riding a chicken. and by the way is that ikea behind you Surprised

we are north western european Fred, living off the north sea, we don't have clothes for 43 degrees. Then coming from a generation where shorts were the ultimate in 'uncool', it doesn't leave much to play with.

what you see is ybarsi sporting the classic 40 something, 'ready for any weather' look. If it gets cold, the shirt fastens up and the sleeves roll down, if it gets VERY hot, the sleeves go up and the shirt undoes. In extreme tropical conditions, the trouser legs have been known to roll up too !!

Kurt Cobain based his entire image on us :UK: :sweden: :germany:

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Shorts doesn't even exist inmy vocabulary ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Raphael diSanto

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: New Update ...   New Update ... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Shad wrote:
just noticed (whilst admiring Barsi's clothes), that car has no front number plate. I think he just went and stood by it on a car lot.

*grin*.. Some states don't require numberplates on both ends of the vehicle... Those cars are still then legal to travel to other states (temporarily, as a visitor)

I think rentals are only required to be registered (and legal) in the original state that they were purchased in, no matter how long they stay in a different state.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Update ...   New Update ... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Update ...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2