M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Empty
PostSubject: Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots   Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:06 am

I am sure he will explain Smile

Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Armour10
Screenshot 1: As you can see some items have Attachment Slots now (these trousers have a slot for 1 primal and 1 etherence attachment).Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Attach10
Screenshot 2: This is an example of a kind of attachment (etherence in this case). You put these into the empty attachment slot.
Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Enchan10
Screenshot 3: This is the window you use to enchant items. You drag the item you want enchanted and the attachment item into the relevant boxes (it's easy to work out dont worry).
Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Result10

Screenshot 4: The finished item. As you can see 'Ethereal Recovery' is in the Etherence slot and its given the trousers a nice extra +3 to energy regeneration.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots   Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:09 am

Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Vothda10
Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Voltun10
Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Gloria10
Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots A_name10
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Kedon
Admin
Kedon

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots   Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:36 am

Heh fine i'll explain it (these would be clearer as captions under the screens by the way moonie hint, hint). Ah thank you moonie Wink

I took these from the Test Server earlier. The top 4 screenshots are of how the new Item Enchantment system works.

Screenshot 1:
As you can see some items have Attachment Slots now (these trousers have a slot for 1 primal and 1 etherence attachment).
Screenshot 2: This is an example of a kind of attachment (etherence in this case). You put these into the empty attachment slot.
Screenshot 3: This is the window you use to enchant items. You drag the item you want enchanted and the attachment item into the relevant boxes (it's easy to work out dont worry).
Screenshot 4: The finished item. As you can see 'Ethereal Recovery' is in the Etherence slot and its given the trousers a nice extra +3 to energy regeneration.

Last edited by Kedon on Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kedon
Admin
Kedon

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots   Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:39 am

The last 4 screens are a few snapshots I took inside the new Pantheon of the Ancients dungeon thats coming up in a few months.

As you can see you have avatars of the various Telon Gods scattered around the place, I'm guessing they'll give you quests but the place is far from finished still so cant say for sure. Though rumours abound you will have to choose a deity to follow.

Still what I've seen of it so far is very very pretty.

By the way I think that big treants a named not a god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots   Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item Enchanting and Pantheon of the Anients Screenshots
Page 1 of 1