M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL Empty
PostSubject: APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL   APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Response (GM Arestaeus) 05/30/2009 07:07 AM
Greetings Crystel,
We are aware of an issue that is causing some players over level 50 to be unable to gain the APW access quest. The development team is working on this as we speak so keep your eyes on upcoming patch or hotfix notes for updates on any changes or possible fixes for this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing and I thank you for your patience while we work this issue out. Good luck to you in all your journeys and have a great day in Telon, Crystel!
Sincerely,
GM Arestaus

*CRIES*
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Freddric

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL   APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:54 pm

so that make two bugged characters....your on a roll
Back to top Go down
Brewswiller
Admin
Brewswiller

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL   APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:55 pm

I am sure that there is an Ointment that with erradicate those bugs, In my day it was parafin but advances in medicines have come along way.

:Nexxus hiding:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL   APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:15 am

lmao, I had a mate who always used to have the creapies in the hair, she was like a magnet, and her mum used to dip her head in parafin.

boom boom boom esso blue!!!
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL   APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:17 am

lol

thats an obscene response I know you have a few toons able to go in but at the least they should offer you an automatic quest complete or if impossible a refund of the sub, if its common and hard to fix its going to be damaging to their recovery program I am sure.

still pretty funny though all things considered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL   APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APW ACCESS QUEST FOR CRYSTEL
Page 1 of 1