M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Questionnaire...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Questionnaire... Empty
PostSubject: Questionnaire...   Questionnaire... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:12 pm

1. What was your pet name when you were a kid?

2. If we say, we are here to help others, what are the others here for?

3. Relate the most funny incident in your life. Or what was the funniest thing you did as a kid?

4. Which was the naughtiest prank you played in school?

5. Who was your first crush?

6. Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?

7. Does one of your socks have a hole in it?

8. If a bus stops at a bus station, does your work stop at your workstation in office?

9. List five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island.

10. If it is illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?

11. If man evolved from monkeys and apes, how do monkeys and apes exist?

12. What treatment would you seek if you were addicted to therapy?

13. If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what do you think it is expanding into?

14. Why are boxing rings square-shaped?

15. What to do if an endangered animal eats endangered plants?

16. If you were a geometric shape, what would you like to be?

17. If ‘pro’ is the opposite of ‘con’, is ‘progress’ the opposite of ‘congress’?

18. Don’t you think, the term, ‘free gift’ consists of a redundant usage of words?

19. If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

20. Would you believe in a liar who admits he is one?

21. If you are to take a picture of cheese, what do you think it would say?

22. Have you been to jail?
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Questionnaire... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questionnaire...   Questionnaire... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 pm

What was your pet name when you were a kid?

is this your pets name (which was snowy, a white rabbit) or the name you were referred to by your parents. (in that case it was stephen as they did not do nicknames)

If we say, we are here to help others, what are the others here for?

the others are just sheep, for the most part running around and bleating loudly.

Relate the most funny incident in your life. Or what was the funniest thing you did as a kid?

Cant remember that far back, though I suspect it would have something to do with the milky bar kid since I was a blonde blue eyed child (not sure what happened to that look)

Which was the naughtiest prank you played in school?

I got suspended for being pished during harvest festival and singing Walzing Maltilda loudly... not exactly a prank but the suspension was the worst punishment, oh other than sobering up outside the Heads office and him letting me tell my mother I was suspended as part of the punishment.... she took it rather well.

Who was your first crush?

strawberries when I perfected my first supreme milkshake recipe when i was 7

Which was the most embarrassing moment of your life?

I dont really get embarrased, I mean I was getting ready for a wedding in Hull (I was best man) about 12 years ago and we were all staying at a nice B&B, I thought we had the whole place to ourselves (meaning the wedding party) and after a shower I went out into the restaurant/lounge area only to discover that there were other guests on top of the wedding ones.... not a problem really except I only had a small towel around me which nearly fell off.... That was pretty embarrasing

Does one of your socks have a hole in it?

Nope, socks get binned before they get to that stage

If a bus stops at a bus station, does your work stop at your workstation in office?

Silly Boy

List five things you would need to survive, if left alone on a deserted island.

Food, water, female company, shelter, a decent doctor who also could do teeth.... now obviously if the doctor was the female that could free up a slot in which case I would choose my ipod and a solar recharger.

If it is illegal to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots?

So that silly questions like these can get asked

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, how do monkeys and apes exist?

I am beginning to wonder if these questions were written by a monkey :Dance Monkey B

What treatment would you seek if you were addicted to therapy?

I am getting close to cursing now, one of the words would be off. But I have started so I wil finish

If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is expanding, what do you think it is expanding into?

nothing ofc

Except to say I have not been to jail at this point I stopped its a silly set of questions and now I know why choccy has not responded, I will ensure he is properly beaten, i bet he comes up with a silly excuse too

Last edited by Kinky Goblin on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Questionnaire...
Page 1 of 1