M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Hell on earth ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Hell on earth ... Empty
PostSubject: Hell on earth ...   Hell on earth ... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:09 am

Has anyone tried to remove one of the driveaxles on a Corvette?
I can tell you it's - Hell on earth ...
After 2-3 weeks now I have finally manage to get all the bolts off except one ...
Yes, it's always one ... it won't budge, and now it starts to get rounded What a Face
I'm running out on options of what to do now ... sometimes I hate that car :rog:
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Hell on earth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on earth ...   Hell on earth ... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:27 am

Whats wrong with you? I take them out alllll the time never a problem, men I duno... how are you anyhow? you have a piggie nose and curly tail yet?

Take one large hammer, threaten the car, try again, if that does not work, take the hammer back to said car and beet the shit out of it, failing that a garage might help?
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Hell on earth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on earth ...   Hell on earth ... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:31 am

pour coca cola on it, or heat the area with blowtorch.

serves you right for buying an american car tbh. No .......and for being too tight to take it to a proper garage.
Back to top Go down
Freddric

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Hell on earth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on earth ...   Hell on earth ... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:00 am

Need more info. If the bolt is stripped you can get a grinder cut a grove into it and try a flat head screw driver on it if possible or just cut the head off the bolt with a hacksaw. There is also 1 bolt that holds the cross shaft in place and will need to be heated up to melt away the lock tight. Just not sure which bolt it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hell on earth ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell on earth ...   Hell on earth ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell on earth ...
Page 1 of 1