M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Darkfall 2.0 (AKA Darkfall NGE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charakan

Charakan

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Darkfall 2.0 (AKA Darkfall NGE) Empty
PostSubject: Darkfall 2.0 (AKA Darkfall NGE)   Darkfall 2.0 (AKA Darkfall NGE) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:50 pm

Darkfall is getting an overhaul in the form of Darkfall 2.0 (AKA New Game Enhancement - sorry for bringing up bad memories SWG vets). This is supposed to address some of the screwed up mechanics of Darkfall - No skill cap, FFA PVP and full loot. My personal view is that it will probably include some kind of PVP flagging system (its already in thw form of newbie PVP immunity). I hope so, so you guys can take a look, the PVE is superlative, mob AI couple with twitch based mechanics in a vast open world like Vanguard would make it the best game on the market. The server is getting a wipe so the imbalanced characters are gone along with the housing slots, this will probably shed the couple of thousand manchild vets that are left. Info is scarce at the moment, more is supposed to be available at the end of the month, but given Aventurines crappy PR I'll take that with a pinch. I'll let you guys know whats going on as info becomes available.
Back to top Go down

Darkfall 2.0 (AKA Darkfall NGE)
Page 1 of 1