M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Guild Wars 2 ?

Go down 
+5
shad
Pred
Freddric
Charakan
Fe'ai
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Well, I think you (Asocial bastards) have all had your vacations now... maybe it's time to stop playing WoW, and come join us in GW2 instead Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Freddric

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Yes. Guild wars 2 is huge and has lots to do.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 pm

Nexxus wrote:
Well, I think you (Asocial bastards) have all had your vacations now... maybe it's time to stop playing WoW, and come join us in GW2 instead Smile

Not so! Tan's mum is still here until Monday No

Besides, you can't buy GW2 at the minute, seems they are all out of digital downloads!! I kid you not. Only way to get it is by being exploited and paying over the odds on Amazon or Ebay. Fooking Stoopid. I guess they are trying to get rid of all the overpriced collectors edition box sets by making them the only option..

Oh, seems its available again......£50 each though, thats a hundred quid for both of us, kinda expensive. It'll be half that before too long.
Back to top Go down
Freddric

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:37 pm

make tanya buy her own copy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:33 am

Freddric wrote:

Or just come play a decent game and join me in Rift What a Face Haha
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 1:09 am

Freddric wrote:

And be sex-starved for a year? Smile
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:16 am

well I was kinda hoping she'd buy mine as well as her own Suspect
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 pm

I think you will like GW2... so far it's the best mmo I have played. Lot's of varied quests, a bit different but good combat style, and the fact that every time you equip a different combo of weapon in your hands, you can learn new attacks etc makes it really fun and cool. Also the world is just huge... plenty to do. Crafting is easy to master, but... the trick is not to craft, but to get hold of the resources to craft. So harvesting is important. One cool feature is that if you pick up some stuff from harvesting, it goes into a collected "bank" accessible for all your characters... no more transfer stuff from one person to another. And the graphic is just amazing. Finally a game that has the look I want. And the level of details they have put into the game is just amazing. Of course some downside as well... you can only have 5 alts... want more you need to pay for it. I can live with that considering you only buy the game, and no monthly sub. PvP you only do if you choose to do so, and the one I have tried is more of a mini-game in the game. It's like a capture the base game... if you die, you get respawned immidiatley, an no one ganks you Smile So all in all, a very good game!
Back to top Go down
Murgos

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:40 pm

Whos playing GW2 and what server ?
Back to top Go down
Freddric

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:27 pm

me and ghil play on ring of fire server. it is a pretty good game and mostly it is free with no subs.
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Yeah, I need to reinstall GW2 now that I have a stable system.
I like GW2, it's good fun.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:37 am

o0 buy my own I think not Very Happy he owes me not sure what for but he does, if he wants to play he has to get me the gold edition
(is there a gold edition?) I want a house and mounts and pretty clothing and umm pets , no ones talked classes

What classes
What healer classes (shut up fred)

It's all in the detail :P and no i'm not going to look Very Happy

I CANT play rift I tried soooo hard it's a bore :( *cries*
Back to top Go down
https://themidnightrunners.forumotion.com
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:48 am

Sorry to dissapoint you moonie... no houses or horses that I have seen so far, and for healing, well, the odd thing about GW is that all the classes is able to heal more or less... it's more up to how you have configured your character. You can be a healing thief or warrior. Whatever you feel like. But a quite fun adventuring game, with people actually helping each other rather than hinder eachother by kill-stealing etc.

I'm too lazy too look, but I think the classes are: Thief, warrior, Mesmer, Guardian, Necromancer, Engineer... with the guardian being the most like a cleric.
Back to top Go down
Freddric

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 4:25 pm

And its free with no subs after you buy it and no option for subs so everything is as is. You don't need to worry about grinding for xp either, unless you like it. There is lots of pets and mini pets they transfer to your huge collection of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 ?   Guild Wars 2 ? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2