M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Guild status

Go down 
+2
nandy
Nexxus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Guild status Empty
PostSubject: Guild status   Guild status Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:45 pm

How are you all doing?
Anything happening during the weekend?
I do plan on being on some on friday and saturday if anything interesting is happening...
It would be fun if we did something together again.
I feel more and more reluctant to log in and find that nothing is happening, and I'm pretty much on my own.

Reason I ask is becouse I haven't been on for a while, and don't know the status of the guild at the moment?
Should we recruit more people into guild?
Is Shad and Moonie even playing these days?
Do we even have enough people for raids anymore?
Should we just forget Raids and concentrate on low level chars?

Can someone enlighten me?
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
nandy
Admin
nandy

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Guild status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild status   Guild status Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm

hehe u certainly ask a lot of good questions, so ill try to take them in same order as u put them =):

im doing ok, just wish more ppl would start logging in again , its lonely and boring most o the day. i still play every day, and im here most of the afternoon and evening. heth, vici, kedon,gallin, murgos and wise mostly come every day too ( and if i forgot anyone here, i deeply apologise).

this week ive asked ppl to suggest places they want to go and that we can do either 6 or more ( since we mostly are a round 6, 6-man stuff is probably most likely =) )so far we have SOD, BOD, RI, help for ppl needing help fihinshing quests, and maybe if more get on a lil raid for APW, as the ghfund is low, hope this is interesting enough, cause if ppl dont start logging back on, this guild will probably die soon.

it seems most feel like u and dont want ot log in to see if anyone is here, so its mostly empty with one to 8 ppl here. so if u want to help save the guild, please come =)
as i see it we need to start recruiting more ppl, so we can get gc g oing again and gettin ppl together etc and blabla =)

got a letter fr om moonie a coupleo f days ago, and as far as i understand from it, she and shad , should show up in the weekend this week. ( i may have read it wrong, so if they dont, bite me , lol or even better bite one of them =). no sure about shad, but moonie was here late night a couple of days ago.

raids, do we have enough..... yes and no, if everybody decides to show up for our fr iday nite run, i would think we have enough for a small raid, so (back to recruiting for cyn or someone else maybe ? we need healers and a psi among other things:)

id hate to forget raids and concentrate on low lvls, but since there isnt much else to do with so few on, it seems that is what ppl r mostly doing right now.

so please, please if u want ur guild to survive, show up this friday and lets make a raid =).

oh yeah, and dont be afraid to talk in gc *winks* , its actually nice when ther is a lil life ( looks around for a motormouth goblin to liven up the gc =) )

sorry for the typos and language mistakes, im not gonna correct them, as im omw to a RAID weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Guild status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild status   Guild status Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:05 am

Thanx for the enlightening Nandy...
I will do my best to show up tomorrow!
I do have lot's of work to do, but can't work all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Freddric

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Guild status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild status   Guild status Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:06 am

im am sorry for not being ingame alot seems that work here has taken a drastic turn and i have to take any job that i get, plus trades people are all out of major jobs as well. But i will try to make it friday afternoon and try sod or the low levels would be fine too. I miss sitting on my ass playing games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Guild status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild status   Guild status Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:09 am

yayy, well if its for something specific like this guys we will cancel our audience with the queen so we can be there :-)

We are a bit wrapped up with real life stuff tbh, but can always attend if somethings planned, just no time to do any planning atm :-(

cya later cheers
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Guild status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild status   Guild status Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:39 am

I have tended to po on mornings, mainly seen heth though also cynn and Gallin.

Not playing this week htough because of birthday and also there is the previously mentioned Darkfall tryout.
If I see anything planned if I am about I will attend but you guys have to put stuff on the net to let us know whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Mho
Admin
Mho

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Guild status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild status   Guild status Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:22 am

created another island toon to make new friends ...

1 already recruited: Thornbrush ...

2 more in mind and keeping contact

beside of that distracted by ongoing dental treatment and some motivation leaks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild status   Guild status Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild status
Page 1 of 1