M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

Two New Recruits

Go down 
+6
Moonlake
Orakio
Nexxus
Kedon
Tullavaar
shad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:23 am

Hey guys,

I know this will be a surprise as it was a bit sudden, we had discussed as you know possibly getting two or three new guildies to boost the raid team, obviously we have Birds who is settling in very nicely with us all, last night I was chatting with Freddric, who most of us already know from our TSS days, and he said he would like to join the Runners along with his friend Karalee.

I figured since we already know Fred and that he is a nice guy and a good team player, from our old Griff hunting days, it would make good sense to let him and Kara come play with us. Much better than taking in strangers too.

They both live in Canada so are extra company for Pred and Tully while we are all getting our beauty sleep.

Karalee is a level 50 berry machine....err I mean Druid Wink and Fred of course is a lev 50 Cleric and t5 wepsmith.

This also means that Birds and AZ are no longer the new guys, so we can stop being nice to them now. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tullavaar

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:00 pm

I remember Freddric from the TSS days. he's a good bloke And for “I think we can close recruiting now”.. must leave recruiting open for at lest one more aussie to join the guild. That would make me happy .
Back to top Go down
Kedon
Admin
Kedon

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Well as long as we're not reeeeeally poaching from TSS huh? Wink

Seriously thouh Fred's a good guy, be nice to have him around.
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:55 pm

He got me killed a couple of times in swamp when he just quit healing... but ... i'm sure he' a nice guy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Orakio

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:36 pm

They left with good reason from what I gather.. No objections.
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 4:50 pm

Tullavaar wrote:
I remember Freddric from the TSS days. he's a good bloke And for “I think we can close recruiting now”.. must leave recruiting open for at lest one more aussie to join the guild. That would make me happy .

always room for an Aussie playmate for you :Mho: Tull
Back to top Go down
shad
Admin
shad

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:01 pm

Nexxus wrote:
He got me killed a couple of times in swamp when he just quit healing... but ... i'm sure he' a nice guy...

we all do that though, its just funny seeing you die cheers
Back to top Go down
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:05 pm

Orakio lol says nothing your just a troll :Naughty Orakio so star trolling

Welcome both, lol @ Abarsi I can see the lure of watching you die as well its sooooo cutely funny.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Orakio wrote:

Tbh Pete and here I will have my usual blunteness, I am not bothered at all... they approached us at a time when we are open for new members, they are both awesome people and welcome ... If aen cannot retain his members its not frankly our problem.
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 pm

Rashy has a point ... I don't think many of us consider ourselfs "friends" with the new TSS ... so I guees it's like the old saying: "'all is fair in love and war & Vanguard'" Wink
Back to top Go down
Orakio

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:48 am

rashy wrote:
Orakio wrote:

Tbh Pete and here I will have my usual blunteness, I am not bothered at all... they approached us at a time when we are open for new members, they are both awesome people and welcome ... If aen cannot retain his members its not frankly our problem.

Was only replying to kedon... perhaps I should have quoted there but it was quite busy at work Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Freddric

Number of posts : 705
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:36 am

hello all, glad to be here and i came here because tss was not the same place as it was and is slowly getting taken down by the raiding and the rules. I like all the jokes and fun chat in-game it used to be. I am glad for the invite and i hope it causes no pain for the tss because it was my choice and Kara's to join. You all add a great atmosphere to the game and looking forward to seeing u all again.
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:25 pm

Freddric wrote:
hello all, glad to be here and i came here because tss was not the same place as it was and is slowly getting taken down by the raiding and the rules. I like all the jokes and fun chat in-game it used to be. I am glad for the invite and i hope it causes no pain for the tss because it was my choice and Kara's to join. You all add a great atmosphere to the game and looking forward to seeing u all again.

I guess that you left for the same reasons most of us did ...
Anyways, Welcome to TMR ... and I think you will feel that this guild is like the old TSS used to be ...
Back to top Go down
Mho
Admin
Mho

Number of posts : 943
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 4:19 pm

welcome both of you ...

I do like Karalee more than Freddric though ... **shrugs**

**opens hand for tip under the table**
Back to top Go down
Moonlake
Admin
Moonlake

Number of posts : 704

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 6:26 pm

Two New Recruits Rhan8910
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/moonlake
gimpy

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:05 am

Passes out plats, and gropes under the table

For the change you dirty minded ppl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Two New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two New Recruits   Two New Recruits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two New Recruits
Page 1 of 1