M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

New Recruits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shad
Admin
shad

Number of posts : 1334
Registration date : 2008-07-08

New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: New Recruits   New Recruits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:19 am

Well, a busy night. TY to Rho for the TK hunt, 12 of us i think at one point, WTG guys !! And not a single death......except for Raf, but Bards don't count (ask Ked Wink ). Got Raf and Zos their first brick quests in thestra too.

Amazingly, 4 new recruits tonight guys, First Raph, signed his life away after stalking us on the forum, then Wraithlover and Djaay, hubby and wife team and last but not least, Malken who has a lev 50 bard alt ready swamp geared but reluctant raider due to the usual regimentation.....lol he hasn't raided with us, obviously. Very Happy

Was thinking maybe to take us off 'recruiting' page awhile while the new guys, plus Rho/Feai and of course Termok still, get to know us all better and settle in. Opinions on that guys? (Of course friends etc, are still always welcome).

Meanwhile, welcome guys !! feel free to let us know a bit about yourselves in the 'who are you' section. And if you need anything at all, don't be shy.

Last edited by Shad on Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brewswiller
Admin
Brewswiller

Number of posts : 300
Registration date : 2008-07-13

New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruits   New Recruits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 am

A very very big welcome to you all.

:Xionn2: weee Yay

:Nexxus hiding:
Back to top Go down
Fe'ai

Fe'ai

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-05-25

New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruits   New Recruits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:12 am

Woohoo! Welcome all.

As for the recruitment page, if you're not on there, folks don't necessarily know about the guild. If I'd made the decision to join and you'd asked me to wait a short time whilst other new folk settled in, honestly I would have done. The good ones will be patient enough to wait for such an awesome group and in the meantime there's nothing to stop those from joining with ad hoc events like last nights. I'm on most nights doing low to mid level stuff. Happy to take almost anyone along Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Recruits Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Recruits   New Recruits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Recruits
Page 1 of 1