M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

cable issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-07-09

cable issue Empty
PostSubject: cable issue   cable issue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:41 pm

My isp is cable and they are replacing some hardware thats been intermittently faulty recently.. will be with an iffy internet connection (and tv/phone) all week according to the engineers i spoke to today... so not sure when (if at all) I will be on.
I have internet now but it keeps disconning.
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

cable issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: cable issue   cable issue Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:09 pm

Hmm .. still not good, works not finished fully which is a pile of crap, I have internet but whenever I load my connection (ie download anything) it dies, this had to happen on a patch week did'nt it :(
so not patched yet. will have to see but wont be on this weekend at all, and I hope they finish the job on Monday, I have no interactive TV either which sucks over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
danb

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-20

cable issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: cable issue   cable issue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Curious, could have sworn that cable connection was ADSL when I was last there... Wink

Shows how much attention I pay :geek:
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

cable issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: cable issue   cable issue Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:45 pm

LOL dont you remeber when you were looking at your flat I chatted with you about DSL cable lol at least I have years of substance abuse to blame my addled memory... whats your excuse Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cable issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: cable issue   cable issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cable issue
Page 1 of 1