M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.N.R. TheMidnightRunners

Welcome to The Midnight Runners guild.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWEBSITE LINK

dont rift to NT

Go down 
+5
Stormkitten
Hethyla
Fe'ai
Seras
Kinky Goblin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

Number of posts : 632
Registration date : 2008-07-09

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Rashy rifted there and is now bugged... cant log him in. awaiting a petition

Apparently there are seeral buggered areas atm, rifts not working properly or chunk line crossing causing deguilding and some recalling into mob camps etc. and a whole host of other problems including social server failures preventig grouping.
Also I heard that rifting into celestine ward can drop you into hostile mobs rather than the town as it should lol.

edit - silliobastid has said on the official forums they are aware of issues on halgar and are working on it...
Back to top Go down
Seras

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-14

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Social Server is down for a while now, too, so don't be surprised when it says "you don't belong to a guild". :(
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:26 pm

lol well i dont as such lmao.... that dropped this morning about 5 hours ago, given that it is not back up makes me think it wont be till the US support staff are around even though the servers are in amsterdam (or were)...

Hope it all gets sorted and your able to do APw tonight... avoid shard 6 too.... heard that people were not able to group in there for long last night.
Back to top Go down
Fe'ai

Fe'ai

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-05-25

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Celestine Ward seems fine again but you're totally correct. Avoid NT unless you are suicidal. Thankfully the GMs are being quick on the responses from what I've seen. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seras

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-07-14

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Still no social server, which means no guild, no guild chat, no groups, no /who, no nothing. Only area chat and chat groups working, and full of sneer remarks.
So it's soloing, crafting or diplo atm.
Back to top Go down
Hethyla
Admin
Hethyla

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-07-13

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:44 pm

you silly arse why did you rift to NT I told u last night not too,anything to prove me wrong huh ,well I dare say that'll teach ya :P ,last time we had this problem, someone made a MNR channel and sent tells to all guildies online and asked them to join it,altho of course that won't work if its the type of bug were u cannot find out whos online
Back to top Go down
Fe'ai

Fe'ai

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Does mean I've just been squinky shard collecting and with Raph's wonderful help, finished VT armour and got him a shield. Smile

So if Bladeheart/Kathulos reads this, I've now got 97 shards on Rho. Would that be enough with the others you already have???
Back to top Go down
Stormkitten

Stormkitten

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-01

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:40 pm

*hijack*
I have the 240 shards you told me to get. *grin*
Just need to set a time for the meet.
Back to top Go down
Kedon
Admin
Kedon

Number of posts : 414
Registration date : 2008-07-12

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:27 pm

I think I better point out the mistral slivers are only used in multiples of 100. You trade in 100 of the slivers with the little cyclops in the questgivers cavern thing for a big shard. Between the group you will need to start with 5 of those big shards.

I did this quest a while back for my sword so when you're ready to start I can come along to talk you through it if needed.
Back to top Go down
Fe'ai

Fe'ai

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:29 pm

*grins* Sorry Kedon I think we've successfully managed to confuse you (and likely others too).

The shards are for Squinky, with Kathulos, Eskay & Aire

The slivers is a different thing entirely. I've yet to get above 100 of them :( Might try it tonight but of course it would have to be solo. shads
Back to top Go down
Fe'ai

Fe'ai

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:21 pm

Also... Raph set up a temporary chat channel for us.

/join mnr

Best we can do currently. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:50 pm

this is a new one ... claim is broken on one toon and that one toon after a weird lag death now gets spammed with photo being added to my players profile, it happens every second rendering that toon unpayable (as the whole game pauses when the profile gets updated lol.

Poor Poor Chlamydia
Back to top Go down
Fe'ai

Fe'ai

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 pm

*grins* I had that with Rho before the first crash on Friday night. Isn't it fun? Thankfully that resolved after the reboot. Shame about the rest of the problems, eh?
Back to top Go down
Termok Vulgarth

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2009-05-03

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:13 pm

Is the social server disfonctionning again or Am I the only one "not in a guild" while having the guild tag below my name ?
Back to top Go down
Hethyla
Admin
Hethyla

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2008-07-13

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 am

the server is definately still not right,I was in and out of a guild all night and at one point when sending tells to a friend my name was showing as one of my other characters,a quick relog fixed that problem ,rifting can be particularly dodgey still and I died at least once yesterday trying to get into a chunk that was down and being thrown back and into a mob,play with caution affraid
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:39 pm

lol

They ddont have time to sort the petitions outstanding but they have time to change names lmao...

Chlamydia is now Mydia, though they left the itchyknickers alone hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:27 pm

Hm, this game have gone from bad to worse ...
not even gonna try log in until they have solved this problem.
Think I'll play some DDO or Conan meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:42 am

Quick update

Personally last night the game played fine for me, and a couple of the others on said that the only issue they experienced was a little lag. Did not see any whines on the region chat (I was in Thresta).

Petition was dealt with along with apology for delay; think even Malt's mishap got resolved.
Back to top Go down
Stormkitten

Stormkitten

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-01

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Ikik posted here.

They believe they have now found and fixed the issues.
Back to top Go down
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:47 pm

Bladeheart wrote:
think even Malt's mishap got resolved.

Nah, no-one has even looked at my petition yet ...
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:19 pm

Ikik seems pretty certain that issues have been tracked down now, and I suggest that if you encounter similar again you post in ikiks thread for rapid resolution as well as any petition for your xp etc etc.

will see what todays play yields and if the name nazi gm has renamed other toons (though tbh I am quite pleased to see the back of chlamydia... mydia Thrushface is far more palatable).
Back to top Go down
Nexxus
Admin
Nexxus

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-07-28

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:54 pm

Does this mean you can be in a guild & group again?
Back to top Go down
http://www.playboy.com
Malty
Admin
Malty

Number of posts : 1395

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 pm

ya, seems to be ok, havent encountered any probs today
Back to top Go down
Kinky Goblin
Admin
Kinky Goblin

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:04 pm

Nexxus wrote:
Does this mean you can be in a guild & group again?

Yes, although one or two chunks seem to be 'quirky' but today has been prety seamless for me playing in thestra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dont rift to NT Empty
PostSubject: Re: dont rift to NT   dont rift to NT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dont rift to NT
Page 1 of 1